1. Acknowledge them before the ceremony.
Before my own wedding ceremony two of my cousins lit a large candle that had been placed to the right of the altar and read a short poem that included the names of our friends and family that were no longer with us.
2. Tie their pictures to your bouquet.
Particularly poignant for parents or grandparents.
3. Have members of the Wedding Party wear their photos.
4. Include photos of you and them in the wedding reception.
5. Add a family tree to your Ceremony Booklet.
6. Wear something of theirs on your Wedding Day