Your fairy godmothers have arrived! The Prom Dress Project 2011 wants to help you to get an outfit for one of the most memorable days of your life. We want you to go to your prom in style. Attendees will be able to pick out a dress, a pair of shoes, and even something sparkly. The best part is that it is all for free! Plus, one lucky girl will win the PDP2011 Grand Prize**
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2011
5:00 PM TO 8:00 PM
475 H STREET, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20001
- You must register using Eventbrite and print a ticket. Get your tickets here. Only a limited number are available. You must bring your ticket to gain entry.
- You must be a current high school student (ID is req uired).
- Only one PDP2011 set (dress, shoes, jewelry, purse) per person.
- You will only be allowed to bring one person with you (preferably a parent).
- No adults will be allowed to shop for someone not in attendance.
BRAVERY CORPORATION ∙ CHINATOWN COFFEE CO. ∙ MAX BROWN ∙ THE CAPITOL FASHIONISTA ∙ THE BRIDAL WISHLIST ∙ POLISHED IMAGE & STYLE ∙ ECO-BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGS ∙ GOODWILL OF GREATER DC ∙ WHITNEY STRINGER PR ∙ SO MUCH TO SMILE ABOUT ∙ STYLIN’ AND PROFILIN’ ∙ THE INDUSTRY X
**Visit our sister web site, The Prom Dress Project for details.