10 ways to flatten your stomach
1. Eat a bowl of raspberries. The fruit is safe to be used as a snack because it is rich in fiber, so save you from constipation.
2. Drink plenty of water. Actually, when you drink water, you have to give your body a free calorie intake. An additional benefit is to give the body “lubricant” to facilitate the body’s metabolism.
3. Stay away from drinks cocktail. It’s kind of an alcohol-free drinks and refreshing. Which is the reason why should be shunned is high in calories. It can even lead to the emergence of the hormone cortisol, a stress hormone that also helps the body store fat.
4. Sit properly. Hunched sitting position makes belly bulge visible. Whereas if you sit with a straight back position, will keep your abdominal muscles remain tight.
5. gardening. Did you know, the activity of planting, lifting pots, and watering the plants can burn about 350 calories in an hour!