Gap has launched its Holiday campaign - "Want" - which includes a series of videos featuring fashion blogger Susie Bubble. The videos answer the question -if you could give anything in the world, what would it be?
In the video, Susie speaks passionately about giving back to Shelter England, an organization that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing. What's cool about this video is that in the series you can support various causes by sharing them with your friends and family. For every "Like" a video receives on Facebook, $1 will be donated to the charitable organization featured in the video, up to $150,000.
Plus, each time someone "Likes" a video, Gap will give them a little something for themselves-30% off one regularly priced item.
"Want" Campaign Personalities & Charitable Organizations
- Model and co-founder of FEED Projects, Lauren Bush, supports Feed Projects;
- True Blood's Ryan Kwanten supports City of Hope;
- Foursquare founders Dennis Crowley and Naveen Selvadurai support Camp Interactive;
- Comedian, writer and star of NBC's Community, Donald Glover supports Community Connections;
- Actress Yaya DaCosta supports Women for Women International;
- Social Media whiz Alisa Leonard supports Goods for Good;
- Style blogger Susie Bubble supports Shelter England;
- Broadway's "Spider-Man," Reeve Carney supports Partnership for the Homeless;
- Dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied supports Baryshnikov Arts Center.